Ideas and technology are the stock-in-trade of countless businesses today and tomorrow. From logos, names and products, to software, chemical formulas, and advanced materials; intellectual property, which is often intangible in nature, can raise legal issues, both novel and complex. When your business is international in scope, that complexity is compounded, because laws regarding intellectual property can vary from country to country. As the importance and value of intellectual property continues to increase, having ready access to capable intellectual property lawyers becomes of paramount importance.
Aliant Finland attorneys understand the investment required to produce intellectual property, the complexity of licensing that property, and the risk of losing control over it. Aliant lawyers across borders are uniquely positioned to assist clients in protecting their intellectual property both domestically and internationally.
Our clients are active in a diverse range of industries, including software and ICT, life science and health care technology, energy and clean technology, manufacturing and machinery, as well as design, fashion and retail.
Some of the ways we help manage intellectual property concerns:
- Advise on protection of trade secrets
- Drafting non-disclosure and non-use agreements
- Registering tradenames and trademarks
- Negotiating technology transfer and licensing agreements
- Advise on international intellectual property issues
- Advise on intellectual property issues in commercial transactions
- Conducting due diligence on intellectual property in corporate transactions
See our expertise abroad https://www.aliantlaw.com/practices/intellectual-property/ and https://www.aliantlaw.com/practices/technology-ecommerce/