Entrepreneurs face many challenges when it comes to designing their start-up in the best way for their business and circumstances. Aliant Finland attorneys help their clients navigate questions about whether to use a corporate or partnership business entity, voting practices, distribution of profits, and more. We help get your start-up off on the right footing and build a solid foundation for your business’ future.
We also assist start-ups, growth companies and export projects in fundraising. Learn more about the possibilities on our Business Finland Expert Search profile.
Here are some examples of how we assist our start-up clients:
- Advise on selection of business entity
- Establish corporations and partnerships
- Negotiate company operating agreements
- Draft investor agreements
- Assist with investor negotiations
- Advise on shareholder voting structure
- Advise on equity, loan and line-of-credit financing
See our expertise abroad https://www.aliantlaw.com/practices/startups-and-startup-financing/