Corporate mergers and acquisitions are typically some of the most important transactions in the life of a business. Even the most straightforward merger is bound to have elements that are challenging. Add the complexity that comes with an international deal, and the stakes get even higher.
Aliant Finland attorneys represent corporate clients, institutional investors, individuals, and others in acquisitions and other transactions involving the purchase or sale of businesses. Aliant lawyers in Finland and abroad are experts at both local and international mergers and acquisitions. They are ready to help you confidently navigate the process, from negotiating a memorandum of understanding through handling any post-closing issues that may arise.
Aliant lawyers successfully handle mergers and acquisitions in Finland and around the world. Adept at identifying problems early and developing mitigation strategies, our attorneys structure transactions to protect client interests, fight for the best possible deal, and dig deep into the target company’s affairs in order to uncover and avoid any unpleasant and expensive surprises.
Some of the ways we assist our clients include:
- Advise on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions
- Draft memoranda of understanding and letters of intent
- Negotiate domestic and international stock and asset acquisition and merger agreements
- Structure merger and acquisition transactions to reduce risk
- Conduct due diligence on target companies
- Identify and coordinate with foreign legal counsel where appropriate
See our expertise abroad https://www.aliantlaw.com/practices/mergers-acquisitions/