Local and cross-border corporate transactions can be complex and challenging. Aliant lawyers in Finland and abroad work together across borders helping our clients to achieve their strategic objectives at home and abroad. Locally, Aliant Finland lawyers provide corporate law services for Finnish and international companies and advise them on corporate governance issues.
Our team has extensive experience handling corporate transactions on behalf of clients ranging from small family-owned companies to multinational corporations.
Some of the ways we assist our clients include:
- Advise on domestic and international joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Negotiate domestic and international mergers and acquisitions
- Conduct due diligence on target companies
- Advise on choice of entity and entity formation.
- Establish Finnish branches and subsidiaries for international businesses
- Establish branches and subsidiaries abroad for Finnish businesses
- Mitigate clients’ legal risk through the use of appropriate business structures
- Advise clients on director, board member and shareholder rights and obligations
- Advise clients on board of director meetings, structure and succession issues.
- Advise clients on shareholder meetings, proposals and proxy matters.
- Advise clients on corporate compliance, conduct and policies
- Advise companies on investor relations, capital structure and issue of shares
- Draft legal opinions and conduct internal investigations
See our expertise abroad https://www.aliantlaw.com/practices/corporate-transactions/ and https://www.aliantlaw.com/practices/corporate-restructuring/