Commercial transactions are an integral part of today’s thriving economy. In the global world, purely national contractual relationships have evolved, often with international cross-border elements.
The complexity and risk associated with business – international business in particular – is well known. You need an attorney who is going to be there for you when questions arise.
Aliant Finland lawyers assist clients with commercial transactions and international operations in a diverse collection of industries. We provide in-depth assistance in national and international contractual risk management, tailored contract drafting, and with the selection of the most advantageous trade terms. We work in close co-operation with the client to achieve not only the best legal results, but also the most favorable and sustainable business outcome. We’ll handle the legal matters that may arise so that you can keep your focus on building your business
Some of the commercial law services we offer are:
- Negotiate purchase and supply agreements.
- Prepare sale of product, service and system agreements
- Draft purchase order and invoice terms and conditions
- Negotiate distribution and agency agreements
- Prepare licensing and franchising agreements
- Negotiate technology transfer agreements
- Negotiate machinery supply agreements
- Advise on engineering, procurement and construction agreements
- Advise on shipbuilding contracts
- Advise on aircraft supply contracts
- Advise on power plant supply projects
See our expertise abroad https://www.aliantlaw.com/practices/commercial-agreements/